a word can be a motivation !

hye guys !!
we are human, right? everyone has their own weakness and own special..we should "muhasabah diri" to correct ourself. then we need people who always be beside us such a friend, family and most importantly our "musuh"..actually word "musuh" is not suitable enough..but what i mean is, someone who do not like us or someone that hurt because of us..we are human, so of course we make some mistake in our life..


thats why, for me we should have other opinion or judgement about ourself..we must accept their opinion or judgement about ourself..it was better to listen on what our weakness in ourself, that was the importantly..sometime, the one who be close to us just tell us about our good, but if we ask others who are not even like us well, it much better..so friend, if i make a mistake, please let me know and help me to correct my mistake..i need you guys, i'm a human too, so no wonder i did lot of mistake in my life, my word and so on..please, please and please, let me know that..

i'm sorry guys, if i have hurt you, or say something that you don't like and else that i do not even know..i'm so sorry..


p/s : kinrina, ash, rain ahmad and others, thanks for being my friends !

4 comments

Rina Ramli | April 6, 2011 at 11:46 PM

like !! <3<3<3

Wan Azim | April 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM

like aje ko rina :) thanks..

Rina Ramli | April 14, 2011 at 12:38 AM

mst la cz de nme aku. hahaha

Nurul Ashikin bt Azizan | July 1, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Apalah erti budi kalau ingin dihargai, apalah erti pengorbanan kalau inginkan balasan, apalah erti sahabat sejati kalau tiada keikhlasan di hati..

Thanks azim coz be my fren too!! :) sori bru tgk entry nie hihi

Post a Comment